A new townhome is community is opening up in Sunnyvale soon called Fusion. It is located at 592 Santa Rosalia Terrace in Sunnyvale CA 94085. Prices start at $460,000 for a 2 bed 2 bath and go up to $627,000 for a 4 bed 3.5 bath.
I went by last week to check out the property, currently only their clubhouse is open. Model homes will be open for viewing by the public starting on June 25th. Here are some pictures that I took of their clubhouse which is also their current sales office. When you go by ask for Jerry and tell him Thomas Feng from Bay Area Connect sent you . Jerry is a great guy and will give you a great tour of the area!
After talking to their sales team it seems that Fusion has some great ideas on how they are developing their community. Working with many buyers I have been to pretty much all of the new construction towhomes in the area and let me tell you most of the communities are pretty boring. Most new constructions all look the same, homes all have the same exterior and the landscaping is all matching.
Fusion, however, is developing their community a little differently. They have 5 districts in the entire community and each of them has a different feel including building style, landscaping, and color. This is great for home buyers that like to be outdoors because it allows you to walk around in different environments.
Check out the floorplans for each of their 7 homes here:
So what types of amenities will be available at Fusion in Sunnyvale? Here is a breakdown:
Pulse – Fusion’s community recreation center will include:
- Fitness center with TV-equipped cardio and weight-traiining equipment
- 12 seat theater with surround sound and gaming ports
- Catering kitchen
- Wi-Fi loung with flat screen TV and fireplace
- Outdoor fire-pit with tables and seating area
Additional Fusion amenities include:
- Playground for kids age 2-5 with benches
- Putting green with benches
- Each home at Fusion will have a two car garage. In addition there will be 203 common, unassigned spaces for guests
- Five distinct “districts” – each will include distinctive landscaping, benches and meandering pathways which will complement the architecture of the homes
HOA will be at an average of $300 depending on the size of your home and will include:
- Pulse center and all amenities
- Trash and recycling
- Insurance for the buildings and common areas (individual unit, personal liability & personal property insurance excluded)
- Building, common area and landscaping maintenance
Because of the many legal and tax situations that can arise through the sale and purchase of real estate ALWAYS consult with your ATTORNEY or ACCOUNTANT before making ANY decisions in ANY transaction.
* THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED AT Thomas Feng’s Bay Area Real Estate Blog *