What’s My Home Worth
Here’s the truth: Your home is worth only as much as a buyer is willing to pay for it.
Check out our sold listings from this past year.
The process to getting a home sold is actually very simple, there are only 2 variables involved. These 2 variables are “PRICING” and “MARKETING”.
If you price your home right and market it to enough people, it WILL get sold.
I can provide both the correct pricing and the right type of marketing, don’t take my word for it just take a look at my blog!
- I feature weekly market reports with market statistics and visual Google Maps of sold and new listings on the market. How can you trust an agent to price your home right if they have no idea of what has sold in your area and what your competition is?
- After we price the home right and put it on the market, it’s all about marketing. First off, by working with one of the largest national real estate brokers, Coldwell Banker, allows your home to get the most exposure. I will also be marketing your home on the internet through Trulia, Zillow, and Redfin. But really, any agent can do this.
- What makes me different? Well I run a blog. 80% of home buyers start their search on the internet. Not only is my blog focused toward home buyers (the people that will be BUYING your house) but my blog also ranks for many local Google Search Terms and Youtube Videos. Do you want to list your home in front of that audience?
- I also use many other social and technological tools to give your home the most exposure possible. These tools consist of Smart Phones, Youtube Videos, Open Houses, Door Knocking, Facebook, and Twitter.
- My blog gets a lot of monthly traffic and 90% of my viewers are from the greater bay area. Putting your house in front of the people most likely to buy your home greatly increases our chances of getting it sold.
If you are looking for a Realtor who will simply put your home up on the MLS and then sit back and relax, sorry you’ve got the wrong guy.
However, if you are looking for a Realtor that will actively market your home where it matters, on the internet and more, then give me a call at (408) 840-3852 or shoot me an email at Thomas.Feng@gmail.com to discuss how to sell your home for the price you want in the time you want!